You have all you need to succeed!
Hey, I'm Rebecca. I work a 9 – 5, am writing and publishing my first book, engaging with the writing community, starting new businesses, and raising a toddler... It's a lot! But it doesn't always feel that way as I routinely shuffle my priorities.
And I wouldn't trade it for anything.
My mission is to help writers like you find that balance and unyielding strength too! That feeling of pure adoration for your life and achievement in your work? It's a shift we can make together through empowered coaching and mindset work.
Who says we can’t have it all? Just because you work full time, or are trying to raise a family, doesn't mean your writing has to be your last priority.
Creativity has always been part of my heart and I aspired to make it as much as a part of my life as the other things I treasure (like my family and career).
In the past five years, I've discovered how to balance all my deepest passions while battling some intense and emotional ups and downs—from my husband surviving cancer, to switching jobs, long commutes, and very limited energy. I've seen and experienced so much.
But prioritizing my creative life with my home life is my number #1 goal and I'm committed to sharing all that I have learned with other creative moms and full-time workers like myself.
Ready to do it too? Let's support each other.
More about me:
1. I have a podcast called Happy Write Now where I share some of my best mindset tips.
2. I love manifestation and Law of Attraction, and it's one of the things that makes my coaching for creatives so unique.
4. I'm the founder of an online store for creatives called The Noveling Shop—which sells minimalistic clothing and home decor.
5. My grandmother claimed we were related to Charles Dickens—but we haven't been able to prove it yet.
6. I have a dog named Mustache, a cat named Pokemans, and a toddler named Jack. My husband named all three of them. He names our family members, I typically name our inanimate objects.